Apple Valley Communications, Inc. was established in 1956 by Earl Cusack. The primary business at that time was 2-way radio systems and sound systems. Over the years the company grew to provide federal government and local government quality communications systems. In the early 80’s Earl’s son, Larry who was working with the company purchased the communications company from him.
Apple Valley Communications grew from 3 employees in 1985 to over 50 employees in 2007. The original focus of our company was school intercoms and sound systems. In the late 80’s and early 90’s the demand for security and fire alarm systems made it possible for Apple Valley Communications to take on Faraday Fire Alarm Systems, Radionics, Ademco products, and become a Telecor intercom distributor. In 1989, Apple Valley Communications purchased Apple Valley Answering Service to establish a central station alarm monitoring company. In the late 90’s Apple Valley Communications developed a partnership with Notifier, a premier fire alarm manufacturer. This was a key acquisition that allowed us to grow from 30 employees to over 50 employees in a matter of 5 years. Today our company provides communication services to school districts throughout Southern California as well as numerous Federal Government agencies spanning across California, Arizona, and Nevada. We also provide many local residents and businesses with monitored security and fire alarm systems.
Apple Valley Communications prides itself on a high quality products and installation to serve our customers in the manner they expect.
Apple Valley Communications moved into its new facility on March 26, 2009.
24/7 Phone Support
21845 Highway 18
Apple Valley, CA 92307
8 am – 5 pm